Elevate Your Path
People who continuously think about and plan for the future are considered strategic. Those who do it with imagination and wisdom to introduce new ideas are innovators and visionaries. Here at Marquam we learn to grow and commit to one simple mission… Evolution.
You will not find mundane cubicles or miles of red tape. Marquam is a productive and agile workplace that empowers you to make change happen. People, process and technology enable our transformation and that of our clients. Do you thrive in a challenging environment?
You are not alone. We transform together, as Evolutionaries.
Take a look at the jobs below or feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com and we look forward to speaking with you.
Marquam is looking for a Content Developer. In this role, you will create and publish content designed to help our customers and customer service associates. You will be responsible for managing multiple, large scale content projects and supporting the long-term strategy of a key, global initiatives. You will work with several key stakeholders and fully own many of the team’s projects.
To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You must be able to manage tight deadlines and develop realistic work back schedules. You must be comfortable writing, creating and publishing high quality content for a variety of audiences. You must be able to look around corners to identify opportunities. You must be comfortable managing stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Write, create and publish content for internal and external customers.
- Manage several complex projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gain alignment on content strategy and execution planning
- Collect data and insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Lead post-launch recaps and monitor performance using data. Optimize performance using data.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve internal and external processes.
- Build work back schedules, define and meet deadlines.
- Manage multiple key stakeholder relationships across several different organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of solid, demonstrated content management or technical writing.
- Intermediate to advanced HTML and/or XML skills and experience with publishing tools and industry-standard Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience with Content Management processes and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Madcap Flare
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and delivering meaningful results.
Power Apps Developer
- Implement business solutions utilizing the Power Platform
- Develop Power Apps canvas and model driven apps
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into Power Apps
- Integrate D365, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Automate business processes utilizing Power Automate
- Work with business leadership team, and collaborate for citizen development
- Lead design, planning, configuration, testing and deployment of Microsoft dynamics 365 application
- Design solutions within Dynamics CRM 365, this includes Custom Plugins, Power automate flows, D365 portal apps, Custom APIs, customizations and configurations
- Lead the integration of application with interfaces to other applications.
- prepare Power BI dashboards and reports and integrate with Dynamics 365 application