Elevate Your Path
Careers at Marquam
People who continuously think about and plan for the future are considered strategic. Those who do it with imagination and wisdom to introduce new ideas are innovators and visionaries. Here at Marquam we learn to grow and commit to one simple mission… Evolution.
You will not find mundane cubicles or miles of red tape. Marquam is a productive and agile workplace that empowers you to make change happen. People, process and technology enable our transformation and that of our clients. Do you thrive in a challenging environment?
You are not alone. We transform together, as Evolutionaries.
Please feel free to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to speaking with you.
Cloud Solutions Engineer
• Engineer infrastructure solutions for our clients on the AWS & Azure Platforms.
• Build, release, and manage the configuration of all development, test and production systems.
• Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
• Build IaaS and PaaS infrastructure solutions using code.
• Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
• Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary.
• Provide troubleshooting and performance tuning of client environments.
• Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains.
• Work closely with our Cloud Solution Architect to implement their designs and governance blueprints.
• Responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of our client’s cloud infrastructure.
• Recommend process and architecture improvements.
• Address Client Managed Services Tickets as needed.
• Support Marquam’s internal network and servers.
• Assist other consulting teams (data platform, software engineering) to design and implement any scalable software services.
• Ensure necessary system security by using best-in-class cloud security solutions.
• Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for our clients.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Computer Science or a closely related information technology field; and 5 years of relevant experience, to include the following skill sets, which may have been gained concurrently:
• Demonstrated experience with Virtual Machines (Architecture, Design & Administration) on both Azure and AWS to include updates, patching, backup, and recovery.
• Demonstrated experience using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with templates.
• Demonstrated experience with IIS troubleshooting and tuning.
• Demonstrated experience with Identity Management, including Azure B2B & B2C, Azure RBAC, PIM and Active Directory Administration and local domain administration.
• Demonstrated experience with Network administration and configuration, including Network security, firewalls, subnetting and routing, and VPN connections to clients on-premises resources.
• Demonstrated experience in Service Monitoring & Management: monitor IaaS deployments with Log Analytics and Logic Apps to review the most important data in IaaS systems.
• Demonstrated experience using Azure Sentinel (Architecture, Design & Administration).
• Demonstrated experience with Cloud capacity planning, resource management, and design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
• Evidence of AWS certification as a Certified SysOps Administrator.
Job details: Full-time position with Marquam Group Ltd. located at 811 SW Naito Parkway, Ste. 600, Portland OR 97204. This position may be performed remotely from currently unanticipated locations anywhere in the United States, as well as at Marquam Group headquarters.
Send resume to: Lisa Scarcelli, Director of People & Culture, Marquam Group Ltd., 811 SW Naito Parkway, Ste. 600, Portland OR 97204; or by email at: email@example.com.