Visualize Your Environment Anytime - Anywhere
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager remotely manages operating systems, software distribution and network security. However, this tool lacks rich reporting and dashboards that provide insights into the things that matter the most to you. The Microsoft SCCM Dashboard Solution Template offers intuitive visualizations that give you an on-demand snapshot of your environment wherever you are.
Microsoft Power BI information is collected daily so you can see your organization’s computing health and see how key metrics change over time. Quickly identify machines requiring critical software updates. Be notified of successful and failed mitigations to malware infections. All this from the interactive data visualization tools embedded within Microsoft Power BI.
Marquam’s three step solution deployment process for Power BI:
Behind the scenes, Marquam will spin up an ETL pipeline to incrementally pull data out of your Microsoft SCCM database and push the data into an optimized SQL database. All we need is read access to your Microsoft SCCM database, an Azure SQL (preferred) or an on-premise SQL Server instance and a Power BI Pro subscription. Specific actions are listed below.
- Assist with establishing Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 Tenants
- Assist with network connectivity to the Microsoft Azure tenant
- Build and configure the Microsoft Azure VM to host the ETL process
- Build and configure Azure SQL Database for a Microsoft SCCM data mart
- Schedule ETL process
- Publish Microsoft Power BI Reports
- Build Microsoft Power BI Dashboard
- Enhance Microsoft Power BI model / reports as required
Would you like to see the deployment status of operating systems or identify machines with 3rd party license agreements? The Microsoft SCCM Dashboard can help and we are here to help you.