GET Work DONE Anywhere, Anytime.
Don’t let your applications slow you down. Today’s cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 lets you access all your files, on all applications, on all devices.The modern workplace is no longer represented by a physical office. As our world grows ever-connected, your workforce has come to expect convenience, collaboration, and mobility. They want intuitive tech that’s as effective behind a desk as it is in the field, empowering them to do their jobs better than they did before. If your technology has started putting the brakes on the business, it’s time to accelerate your modernization.
The Office you know with the flexibility you need
Office 365 Enterprise is powered by the Microsoft cloud. Access, edit, and share your files from any device with ease. That means your iPad, your Surface device and your partner’s Android phone. Featuring automatic updates, sharing capabilities and extensive data storage, this is the productivity suite you know and love. Combined with the accessibility you require, Office 365 Enterprise works where you need it, when you need it.
Applications built for a mobile world
When you purchase Microsoft Office 365, you receive an always up-to-date version of all Office desktop apps, including:
- Delve: Collect, discover, and connect content across teams and across applications using the power of the Microsoft Office Graph.
- Excel: Find new, intuitive ways to explore your data. Quickly visualize and map patterns to uncover greater business intelligence.
- OneDrive: Store up to 1TB of data that can be accessed from anywhere and syncs with both PCs and Macs for offline access.
- OneNote: All your notes together, with you wherever you go. This is your digital notebook for capturing everything from meeting notes to brainstorm ideas.
- Outlook: Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do lists. Microsoft Outlook is the most powerful communication tool available.
- Planner: Like a personal assistant in your pocket, Microsoft Planner is the work management tool that lets you build, update, assign, and manage any task.
- PowerPoint: Collaborate with others on beautifully designed presentations. Modern presentation tools help you deliver your ideas and impress your audience.
- Sway: Craft and share interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, and more using Microsoft Sway’s built-in design engine.
- Word: Create documents with style, work with multiple stakeholders, and enjoy the new reading experience on modern touch devices.
A productivity solution that works with any IT budget
Office 365 Enterprise functions as a true technology partner, scaling with your business when you need it to. Other perks include:
- No patches or software upgrades necessary.
- No per-device licenses.
- No expensive server hardware.
- No large upfront costs for new software.
Should you ever have any service issues, your Microsoft Office 365 subscription comes with 24/7 technical support by a global network of experts, with one-hour response time for critical, service-impacting events. Additionally, Microsoft Office 365 boasts a financially backed 99.9 percent uptime service-level agreement.
Office 365 Enterprise provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in your organization, and is available as a simple monthly subscription.